Monday, March 28, 2011

Family Time #2 Cold Weekend

Welcome to Family time!


It's our 2nd week now ... we were few last week but I am hoping our family will grow sooner with your help ofcourse!

So, how was your weekend? The weather wasn't so good here in AR last wekend coz it's raining and super cold. We didn't have a chance to go and visit another park so here's what we have done for 2 days...

SATURDAY afternoon..

Photobucket

my precious...

Photobucket

me and my precious, I can't make them look at the camera, they're busy watching while me busy setting up my cam's timer back and forth just to take some pics of us :D

This was our alternative when we just have to stay at home during weekends. We all love to watch so we can just watch all day if we want to.

Sunday, here's the continuation of our movie marathon ...

Photobucket

We let the kids sleep for a while (kulet does but Ate didn't) so dad and I could do our thing (don't be so green, what I mean is that dad has to do some work and sometimes he has to play and me has to blog) before the movie marathon starts.

Photobucket

good thing Ishi has initiative, she took this shot while were munching dad's favorite tacos

After our diner, shower and all, we are all ready for the marathon :D

Photobucket

how come they were so serious? :-0

Photobucket

As if I don't know this shot hahahahah!

It's another great week we had, may God continue to bless us and keep us safe! Have a great day ahead!


Wanna share your Family Time with us? Please grab the button in top and Join us!


I also wanna share this in whatta wonderful week!






No comments:

Post a Comment