Friday, March 18, 2011

Thank God It's Friday!

It’s been 1 week since we arrived here in Arkansas, our body seemed adjusting well but I still have this irritating cough and I still can’t sleep right. We arrived here last Friday night then went shopping the next morning and attended party till dawn. Can you imagine that after having more than 24 hours travel?! But it’s all worth it, the party was good and I am wishing we could do that every weekend. That’s the only time we could have a social life! Since daddy has to work everyday, kids and I were inside the house all day, they were playing, eating and watching movies in our computer while me keep on looking for something to do except for staying online facebook-ing, blogging and watching telenovelas.

Thank God it’s Friday already! I am looking forward to have some fun this weekend. I wish to go to the park, let the kids play, and have a special ‘Family Time’! Speaking of which, I am about to start my MEME next week and I am excited to post every single moment we were having every week.

No matter how busy we are, we should not forget that our family is our foremost priority, they are the reason why were working so hard in this world and so let’s spare some time for them, make them feel how important they are to you.

Thank God it’s Friday and tomorrow will be our Family Time!

Grab the button now and prepare to share your “family time’ experience with us, it would be more fun if you have PHOTOS to show us.

See You on MONDAY:)

No comments:

Post a Comment