Wednesday, March 30, 2011

One Peaceful Afternoon

I was wondering how come my surroundings were very silent yesterday afternoon. My kids just had their lunch then they played a little then I noticed they were not that hyper to play like what they used to do during that hour. I asked Ethan if he's sleepy (coz he's always having his nap time, but not that early) and he said yes so I cuddled him and scratch his back so he could be able to sleep. After few minutes, Ethan was already sleeping and to my surprise, Ate Ishi was also asleep! That's the first time she took her nap ever since we arrived here. I guess that's because she woke up early that morning when their daddy kissed her goodbye.

Photobucket

So this was the first time I had my peaceful afternoon even just for an hour.


No comments:

Post a Comment