Friday, February 24, 2012

My New Discovery - CLIPIX!

I just had my new phone last week. I thought I will not be needing a phone that's why It tool me several months to decide. I am not buying a phone for some reasons such as I am always at home, I have home phone to use and besides, I have laptop to connect with my friends and relatives! But lately, I decided to buy already coz I started going out more often and I need a phone to contact my companion incase I got lost. I also need a phone coz I am applying for a job now and soon I am expecting I will be busy hitting the road and going to different places. But guess what I am enjoying most for having a new phone? I don't need my laptop  to use Facebook even when I am outside! What more fun is that  I can post photos on the spot and read anything I need to read anytime, anywhere! Isn't cool? Lately I am busy downloading different applications and I am loving them all especially clipix! This is my latest discovery and it's so perfect for me! Perfect to organize all my stuff online! Now I can go directly to all the links I love to visit in my laptop coz they are all set up in my clipix account! I don't need to memorize the website urls and type it in when I needed! I am so glad I discover clipix! Look what I did here...

Photobucket

 

Those are just some of my plenty albums. I am not finished organizing yet, I just started with the most important first. If you are interested in organizing all your online stuff, watch the video below and get started!

 

ENJOY!

Promoted Post
Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment