Friday, April 1, 2011

Got my SSN!

I wasn't opening our mailbox for almost 4 days now for the weather is not so good to me so I wasn't able to check my mail. Hubby decided to get the key from me since I don't wanna go out with cold weather and he opened it this morning and he got these bunch of mails! On of which is a letter from Social Security Office sending my Social Security Number. I dunno but I am excited to have it! One good thing about it is that, I can work now! But how? LOL. That's the big question coz I have two kids with us and not going to school yet. I have no choice but stay at home for the moment and enjoy every single moment with them. I'm excited with my everyday experiences here in AR with my family. I hope everything goes well in Jesus name.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment