Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My family has a very busy Saturday last weekend. I mentioned here already that we've been in different places before going to the park but did you know that our day didn't finish there yet? We still attended a dinner party in one of daddy's friend's house near our place.

The party is not a real party actually it's just a get together atleast once a week but I am calling it Party Filipinos (from the show's name 'Party Pilipinas'). What I love about joining this group is that I am learning so much from them especially from the girls. Aside from learning from them, laughing and singing with them is more fun! I also love the new beverage (alcoholic) they made me taste, the so called "Irish Car Bomb", I have no idea why it's called like that but it rocks! I just hate the alcohol in it. I wanna try it again next time but not too much for I hate throwing up!

Photobucketc

reate your own drink :))

Photobucket

videoke time

Photobucket

kids' having their own party

Photobucket

here comes the 'irish car bomb'!

I am looking forward for more Party Filipinos!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment