Saturday, April 2, 2011

I Want a Bathroom Scale

I've been observing myself and my kids, I wonder If there's some changes in our weight. I really need to buy a bathroom scale so I would know if there's a changes. My goal for my kids is to gain some weight while for me is to lose, lol. No kidding, I am expecting my body to lose weight. Why not? My food intake is still the same as before but the difference is that I am doing house chores now. Imagine we only have 3 stools in the house, we are four in the family so expect that I am the one standing while eating, that's fine with me, I actually like that case because It's better for my tummy. After we eat I am cleaning the table, washing dishes and so on and so forth so I am expecting I will lose weight for I feel like I am burning some while doing the households. I don't need to go to the gym anymore. I wanted to try diet pills before but I am a little bit afraid coz I'm not sure what a diet pills like oxyelite pro side effects are but I may be using one if I gain more weight. Oh, no! Don't say that! I don't wanna gain weight anymore! I want to eliminate fats in my tummy! I really need to buy a bathroom scale so soon so I could monitor our weight and go to our goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment